A comprehensive annotation of Ontario's major residential tenancy laws, this important resource features:
- Expert commentary on the legislation and decisions of importance
- Hundreds of summaries of leading reported and unreported court and Landlord and Tenant Board decisions
- Landlord and Tenant Board Rules of Practice and Interpretation Guidelines
- Landlord and Tenant Board Forms
- A table of concordance between the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 and the Tenant Protection Act, 1997
This looseleaf service is updated regularly to ensure that the latest decisions and legislative changes are at your fingertips. An invaluable resource for lawyers, paralegals and Board members.