An important perspective on the liability of organizations
Gain important perspective on the liability of organizations in regulatory and criminal contexts, and find out how to limit liability and the risk of prosecution. This resource deals with issues that are relevant to many areas of the law including occupational health and safety, the environment, competition and securities.
Find expert guidance and insightful analysis on:
- The basis for regulatory and criminal liability
- How regulations apply to organizations and individuals
- In-depth analysis of Bill C-45 An Act to Amend the Criminal Code (Criminal Liability of Organizations)
- How the principles of sentencing will impact upon a given scenario
- Navigating the regulatory and criminal liability systems in Canada
NOW PART OF THE CARSWELL eREFERENCE LIBRARY
Carswell eReference Library™ is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference