Gain access to thorough coverage of human rights law and procedure in every Canadian jurisdiction.
Inside this resource you'll find:
- A review of the legislation and its application for all provinces and territories as well as the federal jurisdiction
- In-depth analysis, expert commentary and decisions from all jurisdictions in Canada and policy statements from selected jurisdictions
- Policies and guidelines on various Human Rights Commissions
It also offers detailed direction on initiating, defending against and preventing human rights complaints.
Find coverage on:
- Prohibited grounds of discrimination
- The defences available to a complaint of discrimination
- The remedies available to a complainant
- The complaint procedure, including appeals and judicial review
Access the latest decisions and policies and what they mean.