Canada GST Service
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
The widely acclaimed, acknowledged leading reference work on Canada's Goods and Services Tax, with:
- Full text of the GST portions of the Excise Tax Act, Schedules and Regulations, incorporating all amendments, fully annotated with related provisions, definitions, regulations and forms
- Detailed analysis of each provision of the Act
- Full text of Canada Revenue Agency Memoranda and Policies
- Full text of pending amendments including proposed or draft legislation, with detailed commentary
- Full text of related legislation such as the Excise Act and the Customs Act
- David Sherman's bi-weekly newsletter, GST & HST Times, giving you the latest on ""What's New in GST?""
- Example fact situations illustrate how the GST works in practice
- Canada Revenue Agency Policy Database, containing Policy Papers and Draft Policy Papers developed by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for use by Agency auditors and assessors
- Selected excerpts from the CRA's GST ""Q & A"" online database.
- Comprehensiveness - All the relevant statutes, schedules, regulations, Department of Finance and CRA policies, Excise/GST News, information on provincial sales taxation, Forms and Guides.
- In-depth analysis - Not simply a restatement of the section, but an essential tool for understanding alternative approaches that can make a real difference.
- Ease of use - All the information - legislation, commentary, case law, policies - is carefully organized under each provision, allowing for complete, one-step research with no wasted time or effort.
- Accessibility - The comprehensive index, expertly prepared and updated by the author, gives immediate direction to the answers for even the most obscure technical points.
- Currency - 24 releases per year keep the entire service as current as possible in this constantly changing field.
- Reliability - The credentials of the author, known as Canada's leading expert on GST, are a key ingredient of the Service's stature among the tax community across Canada. Trust is everything - and our reputation is on the line with every release.
Est Cost:24 bi-weekly releases annually
- Practice Area:
- Taxation Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications