Canada GST Service
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The widely acclaimed, acknowledged leading reference work on Canada's Goods and Services Tax, with:
- Full text of the GST portions of the Excise Tax Act, Schedules and Regulations, incorporating all amendments, fully annotated with related provisions, definitions, regulations and forms
- Detailed analysis of each provision of the Act
- Full text of Canada Revenue Agency Memoranda and Policies
- Full text of pending amendments including proposed or draft legislation, with detailed commentary
- Full text of related legislation such as the Excise Act and the Customs Act
- David Sherman's bi-weekly newsletter, GST & HST Times, giving you the latest on ""What's New in GST?""
- Example fact situations illustrate how the GST works in practice
- Canada Revenue Agency Policy Database, containing Policy Papers and Draft Policy Papers developed by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for use by Agency auditors and assessors
- Selected excerpts from the CRA's GST ""Q & A"" online database.
- Comprehensiveness - All the relevant statutes, schedules, regulations, Department of Finance and CRA policies, Excise/GST News, information on provincial sales taxation, Forms and Guides.
- In-depth analysis - Not simply a restatement of the section, but an essential tool for understanding alternative approaches that can make a real difference.
- Ease of use - All the information - legislation, commentary, case law, policies - is carefully organized under each provision, allowing for complete, one-step research with no wasted time or effort.
- Accessibility - The comprehensive index, expertly prepared and updated by the author, gives immediate direction to the answers for even the most obscure technical points.
- Currency - 24 releases per year keep the entire service as current as possible in this constantly changing field.
- Reliability - The credentials of the author, known as Canada's leading expert on GST, are a key ingredient of the Service's stature among the tax community across Canada. Trust is everything - and our reputation is on the line with every release.
Est Cost:24 bi-weekly releases annually
- Practice Area:
- Taxation Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications