Canadian Patent Act Annotated, Second Edition (Print ProView online)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Canadian Patent Act Annotated, Second Edition is your one-stop source, bringing together commentary and current case law interpreting patent legislation. This includes all of the relevant statutes, regulations and rules you need to provide your client with the best patent advice available. Benefit from:
- All relevant legislation, cases and commentary
- In-force proclamation dates that alert you to amended sections that apply to your case
- Text and annotations on repealed provisions of the Act which continue to govern patents in force today
- Provisions not yet proclaimed in force that help you anticipate statutory change
- English and French text for each provision of the Patent Act allowing for the most reliable interpretation . . . and more!
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview
Est Cost:$429 per supplement (5-7 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Intellectual Property Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications