Corporate Law for Ontario Businesses, Second Edition
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Understanding and applying the principles of corporate law is much easier with the right information. Corporate Law for Ontario Businesses, Second Edition is an easy-to-use resource that guides you through the theory and practical aspects of corporate law. Designed for optimal learning, this title includes a textbook and a workbook, designed to work together to enhance your learning experience. Review the textbook to develop a firm grasp of Ontario corporate law, then use the convenient workbook to apply the concepts discussed in the textbook.
The book consists of:
- A practical, plain-language textbook; get the perfect blend of legal theory and practical application all in one plain-language, easy-to-use textbook. Youll find statutory references and case law, as well as government forms, and checklists. Every chapter includes an overview that helps you identify relevant sections.
- A workbook; Corporate Law for Ontario Businesses, Second Edition also includes a workbook that will help you apply the concepts covered in the textbook. In the workbook, youll find blank precedents that youll complete using specific scenarios. You will also get review exercises and other resources that will test and enhance your understanding of the corporate law.
New in this edition:
- Detailed analysis of asset and share purchase transactions, public companies (including an overview of securities law), and due diligence (including a variety of corporate and other searches)
- More precedents including asset and share purchase agreements and sample corporate searches
- All chapters updated to reflect the latest legal developments
- Practice Area:
- Corporate & business organization
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications