Electronic Commerce: A Practitioner's Guide (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
For a world where constant change is the status quo, three experienced, authoritative practitioners offer this comprehensive, up-to-date guide to all aspects of electronic commerce, including:
- The protection of intellectual property online including copyright, trademarks and unfair competition, confidentiality and trade secrets, and such specialized issues as the copyright of databases
- Criminal, tort and privacy issues, from liability for cyber-crimes to defamation and spamming
- Issues relating to website content, be it advertising, marketing and promoting online, licensing content, or links, frames, and meta tags
- Discussion of the fundamental concerns of e-commerce information security, privacy obligations, export controls, online contracting, domain names, payment systems and electronic cash, taxation, electronic records, and consumer protection
- Liability issues for internet service providers, website operators, corporate, and individual users
- Others topics addressed are employers and the internet, regulation of the internet, internet-based agreements, and sector specific issues such as online banking, insurance, securities, etc.
Written with the practitioner in mind, this work is organized in an accessible and well-indexed looseleaf format to facilitate regular updates from its distinguished contributors.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Intellectual property
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications