TDG Pocket Guide, 3rd Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The TDG Pocket Guide, Third Edition is a great educational and learning tool for your workers and is a practical reference aid. This handy, updated version of our TDG Pocket Guide reflects the latest regulatory requirements to help you better understand and comply with the TDG Act and the most important parts of the TDG Regulations (TDGR).
Note: This guide primarily focuses on TDG-by-road.
The TDG Pocket Guide provides vital information that your workers need to know about safe handling, shipping, and transport of different classes of dangerous goods. New and current employees need to understand TDG rules for their own safety and the safety of their co-workers, and to protect the public and the environment.
TDG legislation applies to any person who consigns (offers for transport), transports, or handles dangerous goods. Such personnel must be adequately trained and hold a current training certificate. A person is not adequately trained until they have a sound knowledge of all aspects of the TDGR that relate to their duties, and to the specific dangerous goods they are expected to handle, offer for transport, or transport.
The TDG Pocket Guide is a practical resource to help train and inform your work teams, including shippers, handlers, drivers, and others. It is the employer's responsibility to train their employees and issue training certificates.
Protect your organization by ensuring your employees and supervisory personnel are informed about the TDG regulatory framework and the detailed requirements of the TDGR, including proper labelling and placarding, accurate shipping documents, and safe, secure shipping, and handling.
New in this edition:
- Fully updated interpretive text and content reflect the latest regulatory developments for TDG-by-road, such as updated release reporting requirements and dynamic references to safety standards
- Clear explanations of the main elements of TDG include training; required content of a shipping document; core duties of shippers, handlers and carriers; and much more
- Updated information on all TDG safety marks, including newer types of marks, plus labels and placards for all nine TDG Classes
- Descriptions and overview of the nine classes of dangerous goods, including divisions/packing groups, applicable safety marks, key safety standards, and relevant exemptions
- Includes updated illustrations (e.g., all TDG safety marks), plus numerous relevant tables, and flowcharts
Order an individual copy for all workers and supervisors who are involved or may be involved in the shipping, handling, or transport of dangerous goods. The book is pocket-sized and coil-bound for easier reading.
- Practice Area:
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications