The TDG Compliance Manual - Clear Language Edition (print ProView)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
The premier information source on the Act and Regulations governing the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada, this single volume service explains all aspects of the topic in easy-to-understand terms. This Guide provides a clear explanation of all TDG requirements including:
- Goods considered ""dangerous"" under the legislation
- Dangerous goods handling
- Placarding and labelling requirements for trucks, transport units, packages and containers
- Training requirements for those handling dangerous materials
- Safety requirements and how to comply
- Colour illustrations of labels, placards and signs.
- Section One - Publication Guide - A quick guide to what is inside the
TDG Compliance Manual: Clear Language Edition, and how to get the most out of this helpful publication.
- Section Two - Subject Index - The cross-reference of key words that appear in the manual.
- Section Three - The TDG Act - The full text of the Act.
- Section Four - TDG Regulations, Parts 1-16 - The complete text of the Clear Language Regulations as they appear in Canada Gazette Part II.
- Section Five - Schedules 1 to 3 of the Regulations - All three Schedules, which are critical to complying with Clear Language, are included as they appear in Canada Gazette Part II. This version includes two additional columns added to Schedule 1 for Emergency Response Guide Numbers and abbreviated comments on Special Provisions in the Regulations.
- Section Six - Emergency Guidebook - Excerpts from the CANUTEC Emergency Response Guidebook providing information to anyone who may be the first to arrive at the scene of a transportation incident involving dangerous goods.
- Section Seven - Interpretive Guide - A layperson's guide to compliance with the Act and Regulations.
- Appendix One - Clear Language Compliance Guide - This appendix includes guidelines, trends, contacts and Interim Orders.
- Appendix Two - Additional Resources - This section includes notification and tracking of proposed regulations, including regulatory impact analysis statements, as applicable.
- Appendix Three - Glossary of Terms.
Est Cost:$136 per supplement (5-7 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Human Resources,Transportation Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications