Why do thousands of practitioners choose the Practitioner's Income Tax Act over any other income tax act?
"Practitioner's Income Tax Act is a tremendous resource and always my starting point when I am considering any new tax problem. Its very extensive and up-to-date annotations coupled with detailed cross-referencing make it an invaluable reference work that I would not want to be without."
– the late Robert McMechan, HazloLaw
"I have been using the Practitioner's Income Tax Act for a number of years now and every time I read a provision, I make sure that I read the related notes which are incredibly useful. As well, almost every time I read the notes, I either learn something new or am reminded of something I had forgotten."
– Birju Shah, Senior Manager, International Corporate Tax, KPMG LLP
"I've had several occasions to compare my Practitioner’s Income Tax Act didn't have. That has made my choice obvious for many years."
– Hugh Neilson, Director, Taxation Services, Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP
“Sherman’s Notes in the Practitioner’s Income Tax Act are outstanding and often provide an invaluable shortcut to doing hours of painstaking research...He not only summarizes the law, but recent cases and CRA technical interpretations of relevance. There’s, quite frankly, no comparison on the market.”
– Jamie Golombek, Managing Director, Tax & Estate Planning, CIBC Private Wealth Management
“A unique work that is an essential tool and always at my fingertips. I can’t imagine my tax litigation practice without it.”
– David Chodikoff, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
“I have been using the Practitioner’s Income Tax Act for many years now. The Notes are the best starting point for any tax research. A must!”
– Jacques Bernier, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP