Duncan J. Cameron, Daniel C. Blasioli and Michel Ares
The Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
is Canada's foremost and most complex environmental law. Annotated Guide to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act
unravels the complications, offering a practical explanation of how each of the Act's more than 356 sections operate and relate to one another. This information is crucial for those charged with implementing the Act and for those who need to know how it can affect one's clients or business.
The only annotated resource on the subject, it includes:
- A section-by-section explanation of the entire Act
- An analysis of key reported case law
- A consolidation of the Act's six schedules
- Annotations to the List of Toxic Substances
- The text of key regulations, with commentary
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview