Past Contributors: Daniel Ricard, Marie Bourry and Joseph de Pencier
This looseleaf service contains all the current case law and legislation and is your one-stop resource for a clear and complete understanding of the legislation and policies governing this area of law.
Written by a team of experts who helped develop the Act, this resource includes:
Canadian Environmental Assessment Act: An Annotated Guide
- The historical context in which the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was proclaimed
- A detailed and practical commentary of each section of the Act with cross-references to other sections and regulations
- A useful summary of relevant case law and cases pending before the courts
- A useful summary of all important legal procedural issues addressed by the courts
- The text of the main regulations, and more!
is regularly updated with new case law, recent and proposed changes to the Act and recent and proposed changes to relevant regulations.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview