Carver on Charterparties, in conjunction with Carver on Bills of Lading, covers the ground of the classic 1982 work Carver’s Carriage by Sea. Carver on Charterparties is a major new work that re-establishes Carver as the leading authority in a fundamental area of shipping law.
• Explains charterparties, their nature and characteristics
• Covers the parties, formation and interpretation of the charterparty as a contract
• Describes how charterparties apply to the vessel, the cargo and the voyage
• Discusses cargo claims
• Examines demise, time and voyage charterparties
• Addresses laytime and demurrage
• Analyzes discharge by frustration and breach
• Covers damages and other remedies
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).