Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders provides guidance on navigating the tax code, both present and future, so you can provide the most benefit to your corporation or shareholders. You’ll get the deep understanding of complex tax matters you need to make the best tax decisions and develop the best corporate tax strategies.
The trusted guidance found in this resource is cited in more than a dozen decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court; is found in nearly 500 opinions by the federal courts; and is included in more than 250 IRS rulings. You’ll get expert advice on tax matters such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate divisions, consolidated returns, and corporate reorganizations.
Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders provides:
- Information that will help you understand potential opportunities and pitfalls in corporate transactions
- Detailed coverage of the latest tax legislation
- Precise explanations of tax problems, so you can easily glean the implications of the Code
- In-depth analysis of recent cases and decisions
- Practical examples describing rules and regulations that affect the distribution of dividends
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).