A classic construction law text, Keating on Construction Contracts
is the first port of call for all research on the history and principles governing building contracts, their practical application and their interpretation by the courts. Renowned for its accessible style, it covers all relevant legislation and case law, EC law, and the JCT Forms of Contracts and ICE Conditions of Contract.
- New edition of a well respected and established major work
- Shows how the underlying principles of contract law apply to building contracts
- Interprets legislation and the various standard forms of construction contract
- Illustrates how the law works in practice by detailed analysis of judicial decisions
- Covers case law from the UK and European jurisdictions
- Practical, easy-to-consult style