An invaluable research tool, this substantial work provides analysis of timely issues in administrative investigations and prosecutions, such as:
- Procedural fairness
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Decisions to refer or refuse to refer a matter to a tribunal following the completion of an investigation
- Notice and disclosure prior to the commencement of a tribunal hearing
You'll find a thorough analysis of the law, and coverage of topics like:
- The duty of fairness to be provided to the complainant and the person under investigation
- Issues common to many different administrative regimes, including: human rights - professional discipline - business regulation ... and more!