This resource covers a broad range of issues including steps to protect confidentiality, types of fiduciary relationships, restrictive covenants, defences and remedies. It also deals with employment law and the intellectual property aspects of confidential information.
It helps you to:
- Fully understand the concept of confidential business information
- Draft effective confidentiality clauses and agreements quickly
- Quickly develop policies that keep valuable information from being appropriated
- Strengthen existing safeguards and reduce the chances of a breach
- Initiate or defend a claim
- Prepare yourself for litigation should a breach occur
- Recognize what the courts will consider in a claim, and anticipate the defences
- Proven precedents that allow you to customize the clauses to your needs
- The most up-to-date information on the importance of business information, global competition and the way the courts deal with confidential business information
- The most current case law to ensure you are always up to date on the legal developments
Carswell eReference Library™ is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference