Martin's Pocket Criminal Code contains complete text of the Criminal Code
Martin's Pocket Criminal Code contains:
- Complete text of the Criminal Code
- Regularly used Forms of Charges for the Criminal Code and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
It also includes:
- Youth Criminal Justice Act
- Canada Evidence Act
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act
- Interpretation Act
- Firearms Actt
- Identification of Criminals Act
New in this edition
Martin’s Pocket Criminal Code 2019 features all the latest legislative amendments including:
Criminal Code of Canada amended by:
- An Act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code, S.C. 2017, c. 13 amended the Criminal Code definition of “identifiable group” in s. 318(4) and also amended the principles that a court shall take into consideration on sentencing to include evidence that the offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression.
- The Journalistic Sources Protection Act, S.C. 2017, c. 22, amended the Criminal Code requirements for the issuance of a search warrant relating to a journalist.
- An Act to amend the Criminal Code (mischief), S.C. 2017, c. 23 amends the Criminal Code offence of mischief in relation to religious property.
The Schedules to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act amended by: