Your all-in-one, complete resource on the Canadian federal income tax system.
Executive Editor: McCarthy Tétrault LLP
McCarthy Tétrault's Canada Tax Service has without a doubt earned the trust and loyalty of Canadian tax lawyers and accountants. Time and time again tax professionals turn to this Service for the most comprehensive, in-depth legal analysis of the Canadian federal income tax system available today. At its core is the authoritative section-by-section commentary. The Service is logically organized by section of the Income Tax Act, bringing all of the relevant material together in one place for fast, easy research. Under each section you'll find:
- Full historical notes
- Detailed commentary and analysis
- Numerical examples
- Cases interpreting or applying the provision of the Act
- Relevant Interpretation Bulletins and Information Circulars
- Income Tax Regulations.
The Canada Tax Service clearly possesses all the strengths you need to enhance your tax research:
- Expert section-by-section commentary prepared by leading tax experts ensures that you are always using the most authoritative material available
- User-friendly organization, presenting a wealth of information in an intuitive manner, which can be quickly grasped by tax specialists, practitioners and students.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date finding tools that ensure immediate access to the information in all volumes
- Complimentary newsletter, the Tax Times, gives you a quick overview of the latest tax developments
- Complimentary copy of the Federal Budget special release
- Sturdy format with thick, durable pages
Format Availability: Loose-leaf: The service is now 18 volumes, and is updated twice monthly. Sturdy binders with thick, durable pages. Comprehensive, up-to-date finding tools that ensure immediate access to the information in all volumes. Complimentary newsletter, the Tax Times, provides a quick overview of the latest tax developments. Complimentary copy of the print Federal Budget. CD-ROM: The full Canada Tax Service content is available on Carswell's premier tax research library on CD-ROM (Tax Partner). Online: The full Canada Tax Service content is available on Carswell’s premier tax research library online (Taxnet Pro®).