NSW Civil Procedure Handbook 2018 is the one essential book you need to take to Court. This volume takes selected legislation and commentary from the Thomson Reuters' NSW Civil Practice and Procedure suite which, under the guidance of The Hon John P Hamilton QC, The Hon Justice Geoff Lindsay, Magistrate Michael Morahan (Acting) and Carol Webster SC, specifically addresses the requirements for practice within the uniform rules framework.
Legislation is current as at 15 March 2018.
Why? Because it offers you:
- Portability – you have the convenience of a single volume
- Currency to 15 March 2018 - it consolidates the amending legislation and rules since the 2017 edition
- Essential content selected for relevance, including annotated Civil Procedure Act, Regulation and Rules; annotated Court specific Acts (extracts only) and Rules; unannotated Practice Notes; and evidence legislation
- Annotations informed by practice – analysis is by practitioners senior in their profession
- Ease of navigation – extensive table of cases, detailed page headings, shading on the legislation, thumb tabs, and index make it simple to find the content you need.
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).