Simplifying compliance to the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations
The Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act: Quick Reference – 2019 Edition helps you make sense of the OH&S Act and Regulations – quickly and easily in “plain English.” Be prepared, make decisions with confidence, and ensure your business complies with the sections of the OH&S Act and Regulations that are of importance to the success of your organization.
Comprised of two sections, part one of the Quick Reference – 2019 Edition features more than 20 key compliance issues that are identified, defined, cross-referenced and accompanied by a legal compliance checklist. Part two contains the full text of the OH&S Act and key Regulations.
New in this edition
- Amendments reflecting several updated tables and related references
- Updates to some codes and standards referenced in the legislation
- Changes to the WHMIS 2015 information in the introductory text under Hazardous/Toxic Substances, Hazardous Materials and Physical Agents
- Updates to certain references to noise and control of exposure to biological or chemical agents
- Amendments to applicable Ministry of Labour Guidelines
- Changes to the introductory text and table relating to training requirements
- Amendments to fines and penalties reflecting recent increases
- Updates and changes to certain section references in a number of tables under various headings