Original Contributors: Karen M. Cuddy, John H. Currie, Norman Fera, Jacqueline V. Loignon, The late Honourable Ronald Martland, Q.C. and Kenneth S. Purchase
Gain expert insight from the perspectives of both the Bar and Bench on:
- The procedure for each type of motion, such as motions to admit new evidence, to stay and to quash, motions relating to applications for leave
- What to expect during the actual hearing
- The Supreme Court Act and the Rules of the Supreme Court of Canada - annotated with summaries, case law, practice points and cross-references
- Amending information for each section, Rule, form and tariff
Also included are completed precedents to prepare documents for filing.
This service includes all of the decisions you need to make an impact in court, including:
- An annual "Year in Review" summary of all S.C.C. appeals and leaves to appeal granted
- Statutory forms and selected judgments from Lang Michener's compilation of every unreported interlocutory chambers judgment in the Supreme Court of Canada going back almost 20 years.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview