Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) Coverage Includes:
QBI Deduction. Explains the ins and outs of the new Section 199A deduction for Qualified Business Income (QBI), including how to help your clients take advantage of and maximize the deduction. Includes a worksheet so you can easily compute and project the deduction.
- Kiddie Tax. Shows you how to help your clients shelter more of a child's investment income under the new Kiddie Tax rules.
- Business Meal and Entertainment Expenses. Addresses how the rules have changed so you can help your clients navigate them and minimize any lost deductions
Your trusted tax quick reference to tax planning for individuals
- Tax rules change from year to year, and sometimes drastically. Whether it’s simply rates and amounts or the addition or expiration of new tax provisions, keeping ahead of clients is a challenge for any tax practitioner. And, many clients expect more from their tax practitioner than just preparing their tax returns. They want their practitioner to alert them to tax-saving ideas or simply be ready when they call with questions throughout the year.
Quickly find accurate and concise answers to all of your individual tax planning questions
The Tax Planning for Individuals Quickfinder Handbook provides quick answers to a broad range of individual tax planning topics. Unlike other tax planning publications, this Handbook presents the material using Quickfinder’s unique quick reference format that uses many charts, tables and examples plus plain-language descriptions of the tax-saving strategies.
With this Handbook, you’ll get:
- A broad range of tax planning ideas sure to reduce your individual clients’ federal tax burdens
- Numerous tables and charts with the most current information and amounts to help you quickly answer questions and determine which strategies apply to your clients
- A variety of real-life examples
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).