This book provides comprehensive, invaluable information relating to transactions and agreements that technology-oriented companies enter into throughout their life cycle. In each chapter, there is a discussion on the law that is relevant to negotiating and drafting particular types of agreements. In all the chapters, practical suggestions are presented for drafting and negotiating clauses and provisions within the agreements. In a number of chapters, checklists are provided both for due diligence and for agreements or both. A number of annotated agreements are provided in relation to the various types of transactions. The book includes key contracts and transactions that are of interest to technology-oriented companies:
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Employee and independent contractor agreements
- Venture capital finance agreements
- Patent licensing
- Intellectual property due diligence and strategies
- Cross-border licensing
- Co-development and co-marketing agreements
- Software systems development agreements
- Software licences, maintenance and escrow agreements
- IT outsourcing
- And, finally, dispute resolution
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.