The fourth edition of Telecommunications, Broadcasting and the Internet provides you with a clear and comprehensive analysis of the relevant EU laws and regulations, as well as the application of EU competition law within these sectors. It also takes account of recent legal and regulatory developments in these dynamic, fast moving and increasingly converging sectors.
- Provides a comprehensive guide to EU regulation and the application of competition law in the electronic communications, broadcasting and internet sectors
- Incorporates the most recent legislative reforms to the Electronic Communications Regulatory Framework, the Audio Visual Media Services Directive and data protection and privacy legislation
- Offers a discussion of all new EU statutes, European Commission decisions and European Courts’ case law that are relevant to these sectors
- Offers practical insight that can be applied to strategic business decisions, transactions and investigations, disputes and regulatory matters
- Deals with competition law issues (including anti-competitive agreements, abuse of a dominant position), State aid and merger controls, as they affect the three sectors
- Discusses topical issues such as privacy and data protection, as affected by the General Data Protection Regulation, and security
- Explores EU legislation applicable to the digital market, including internet governance, consumer rights and protection, intellectual property and electronic payments
- Has established a formidable reputation and is often cited in court
- Is written by an expert team of practitioners and academics, led by the team of General Editors: Laurent Garzaniti (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP), Matthew O’Regan (St John’s Chambers), Professor Peggy Valcke (KU Leuven) and Professor Alexandre de Streel (Université de Namur)
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).